Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not So Important

Following suit with A Listmaker's Life and Bloemers Blog, here are 6 unimportant things about me:

1. I love listening to Jimmy Buffett.

2. I have a weird sense of satisfaction when I address envelopes and get them ready to put in the mail.

3. Polka dots---everywhere! I love them. On anything and everything!

4. I wear flip flops from April through the end of October. I refuse to put socks on. It makes my feet unhappy to be covered up.

5. I have a fish in my classroom named Peg. She has been alive for almost four years.

6. I love the TV show Friends and can quote almost every line of the whole show.

I'd love for you to play along. Share 6 not-so-important things about you on your blog and let me know about it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, I learned one new thing about you today. I didn't know about Peg the energizer fish.

Shelby said...

this is a fun post - I might just have to follow suit... but it might take more thinking than I am ready for. ;)