Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Whole Series...

....minus one.

I am so excited! One of my favorite authors of all time is Karen Kingsbury. I have been following her for the last couple of years, but checking her books out of the library. For Mother's Day my husband surprised me with all the books in the Baxter Family series except one. He was quite ingenious and went on Craig's List and was able to find a woman selling almost the entire collection. I have read these books before but these really ARE books you could read again and again. For anyone who is looking for a great read-I suggest you give her a try! www.karenkingsbury.com


4 comments:

Katie said...

What a thoughtful gift.
What is your minus one? Maybe I have it to contribute to your collection so you have a complete set.

Jeremy said...

Katie,

I think it's 1 of the 4 that goes with the "Spring", "Summer", etc. Annie could tell you more specifically!

Jeremy

annie said...

yup---jeremy's right. i'm missing the first one of the last set. :)

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

I am so jealous! I LOVE that series, I am always trying to get friends and family to read it, but don't have the books to lend them since I got mine from the library too. Your husband did AWESOME!