Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To-Do List

Summer has been winding down rapidly over at my house. Seems as if all the great things do. I have meetings at school next week as well as my sister's wedding this weekend. We had a great weekend away last weekend (pictures soon!), Jeremy and I have an anniversary date tonight and I leave with Emerson tomorrow and head for Chicago.

Amid all of this activity, I am trying to tackle a To-Do List that is as long as my arm. Seriously. Although some of the items on the list are fun.....like getting my toes painted this afternoon. It seems as if the whole summer will culminate with this weekend's festivities. Now if only I can get my act together!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

How exciting that your sister is getting married, congrats! I hope you have a great time and are successful with your to do list!