Saturday, September 5, 2009

Party Time! Excellent!

This is what we kept saying to Emerson last weekend to build up excitement for my sister's wedding. The weekend was a long one filled with lots of family. It's crazy how the time from engagement to wedding can be filled with so many activities and can fly by SO fast! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Keith and BK Casazza!

Almost the entire wedding party...the most my husband could capture from his seat in church! There were 12 attendants, two flower girls, two ring bearers and two ushers! Quite a crowd!

BK and I in between the wedding and the reception.

One of my oldest friends, Hallie and I hanging out with Emerson. Em was SUCH a trooper through the rehearsal, wedding and reception.

My mom and Hallie with me at the reception.

My dad dancing with Emerson at the reception. I dare say, that she came quite close to stealing the bride's spotlight! She got passed around so much that there were times I didn't even know where she was!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

How nice, it looks beautiful!