Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family in Chicago. This is my mom's favorite holiday (because there are no presents involved!) and we all try our best to be there. It was a wonderful, busy day. Yummy guacamole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese...oh, yeah, there was ham and turkey too!
It seemed like the day went a bit too fast. Amid the hustle, I feel as if there wasn't enough time to give proper thanks. So here it goes.....I am thankful for my wonderful husband, and my daughter Emerson, who is both very happy and very healthy. I am thankful for my family who always has a good time together. I am thankful for our jobs, our cozy little home and all the special people in my life. I hope this holiday season is one filled with much laughter and many memories!

My happy little princess.

0 comments: