Monday, December 14, 2009

New Tradition

Ever since trying to keep Emerson's name a secret, I have had an obsession with all things Emerson. I love to see her name in print and I love to purchase items with her name on them. This is a hard thing to do--her name is unusual enough that most things that we have with her name on them, we've had specially made.

This weekend, while at the mall putting the finishing touches on our holiday shopping, we decided to buy a Christmas ornament and have all of our names put on it. We decided to do this each year, making it a fun, new holiday tradition! Bonus: Each year, we have a cute ornament to add to the tree!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

I have the same obsession! Now that the kids are older it is so fun to hand them each the ornaments with their names or ones with special meanings from a specific year, they get so excited!

Merry Christmas, I wish you all the best!