Sunday, May 30, 2010

He is Beautifully Made

For those of you who follow me, this week has been a little slow post-wise. It's not because I had noting to say. Quite the opposite actually. My heart is so heavy and I have been searching for the right words---words of reason, words of plea, words of prayer. One of my dear, dear friends, Katie and her husband, Kevin, received some devastating news this week about their newest little one. I still can't quite wrap my mind around it.

Katie took a huge leap of faith when she opened up her heart right there on her computer screen for all to read. Her family is hurting and YOUR words have been bringing so much comfort.

If you haven't already done so, please take a moment to visit Katie's blog, read her story and then leave her and her husband some much needed words of encouragement. Wouldn't it be cool if eventually thousands of people, millions even, were praying for Katie and Kevin's baby?

0 comments: