Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Down

Today marks one year of blogging for me. I can't believe a whole year has gone by! This last year has brought many big changes for my family--my husband has taken on a new position at work (which he loves), I have taken on new responsibilities at work (which I don't love, but am feeling better about), we sold our house and we were able to find a new one that we are really enjoying.

I love having this blog to look back at to remind me of all our events. I know I don't blog everyday, but sometimes life just needs to come first. My goal for this new blogging year is to share a little bit more each month with you. There are a lot of thoughts weighing on my heart and mind that I don't always have the courage to share. I hope to push myself to step out of my comfort zone and be bold!

Emerson Grace, Tulip Time one year ago (2009)

0 comments: