Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grateful Heart

There has been a lot of sadness lately.....Lots of moms and dads out there trying to find peace again as their worlds have been turned upside down. Amidst all of this, I am constantly reminded of how very lucky I am. I gave birth last October to a happy, healthy baby girl. Emerson Grace has become the center of my world. She is at such a fun age. She's rolling over, saying a few select words (no mama yet) , giggling and waving. Emerson goes to a wonderful daycare where the other kids are her "friends". She is showing favoritism towards certain toys and has days where she's all about being held.


Emerson Grace - 7 months

I hope that all of us who share the same "luckiness" of healthy children can give thanks with a grateful heart and remember those parents who need our prayers right now.

0 comments: